Steve Jobs: A Tribute Steve Jobs: A Tribute

WTF?

Why do you guys have negative comments to this animation? Sure it wasn't made like a 4 star animation should be, but that's not it's purpose. Its purpose was to give a tribute to Steve Jobs! Amen.

Mia responds:

Damn right

The Epic Fall of Nyan Cat The Epic Fall of Nyan Cat

Haha!

Boom he hits an alien spaceship (My thought: wow lame), he hits an asteriod (My thought: ok whatever), he hits a street and it blows up (My thought: dude awesome!), the world blows up (My thought: DUDE HOLY SH**), the entire solar system blows up...

I have a heart attack because of how awesome that was.

ArtyomL responds:

Whoa, this is my first time giving someone a heart attack! FUN! Still, thanks for the 10!

Pico's Penny Prank Pico's Penny Prank

Loved it!

Dude this kinda reminds me of the old "skit" films that people would watch in black and white. It would be short and funny, just like this skit :D

Totally loved it! Keep up the good work! Pico Day FTW!

ToonCastleTV responds:

has a classy feel 2 it huh
? ;)

Pico's Race Day 2012 Pico's Race Day 2012

Great game! Dude it's been forever since I've been on this website. I must applaud. It's crazy that this didn't win a daily trophy. I love the retro feel as well as the gameplay! That was the easiest 50 medal I've ever gotten ;).

ManuelTacoface responds:

Thanks for the rev. bro, also yeah I wish it could have gotten a trophy, but hey its gotten some pretty sweet stats and it won 5th place game on Pico Day.

colect the Rupees! colect the Rupees!

Dude c'mon! You could have made a great game out of this if you would have just improved the graphics and actually installed an objective/challenge other than saying "Collect the Rupees". I say you had something planned with this project, could not do it or didn't have enough time, so you just released as it was.

I give 1/2 star for trying.

Momentum Momentum

Why is this rated so low? I'm actually quite fond of this game! It's awesome!

Where Are You Where Are You

Dude this fucked with my brain. I honestly though this song was going to be another lame dubstep... then the BPM kicked in and then I got a little excited. Then BAM! The words were asked "Where Are You?"... and from there it was fucking epic. Nice bass drop dude.

PndaLogk responds:

THANKS MAN!!!

{PixelDust} Snake {PixelDust} Snake

Awesome!

I lol'ed at the part when he said "Just call me... DeepThroat"

OZ - Throwdown (Preview) OZ - Throwdown (Preview)

Slow down Boy!

Absolutely loved it! Hope to see more from u!

Leo and Satan Color Palette Leo and Satan Color Palette

lol!

You could've just submitted it to the dumpgrounds :p

Zombie Zombie

?

Are you creating a game/animation of some sort with this character? If so, that would be AWESOME :D

JohnCamPro responds:

Fuck no.

Bloody Mess Raffi Bloody Mess Raffi

I thought there were no pictures on Newgrounds?

I LOVED YOUR ART! The thing is I thought there were no photographs / drawing on Newgrounds?