Pico's Race Day 2012 Pico's Race Day 2012

Great game! Dude it's been forever since I've been on this website. I must applaud. It's crazy that this didn't win a daily trophy. I love the retro feel as well as the gameplay! That was the easiest 50 medal I've ever gotten ;).

ManuelTacoface responds:

Thanks for the rev. bro, also yeah I wish it could have gotten a trophy, but hey its gotten some pretty sweet stats and it won 5th place game on Pico Day.

colect the Rupees! colect the Rupees!

Dude c'mon! You could have made a great game out of this if you would have just improved the graphics and actually installed an objective/challenge other than saying "Collect the Rupees". I say you had something planned with this project, could not do it or didn't have enough time, so you just released as it was.

I give 1/2 star for trying.

Momentum Momentum

Why is this rated so low? I'm actually quite fond of this game! It's awesome!

I Love Traffic I Love Traffic

This game was great! I played it on Kongregate where it had achievements but I decided to play here. It was a bummer to find out that it didn't have any achievements here but this game is still pretty awesome!

Rock 'N' Load Rock 'N' Load

Great!

Dude nice first game! It actually looks like you went to college instead of being a 14 year old like me and submitting Mediocre games! Besides the fact I see this game getting popular in the near future! I hope this game becomes successful! It's a great time killer by the way!

SinclairStrange responds:

Well it's more a hobby than learning at college. :3. Anyway I'm glad you liked it! ^^

Kill the Virus Kill the Virus

To Repetitive...

Trust me, I like the idea of the game but you need to add something more to it than just drawing a line and killing viruses. I love the idea of it but after a while it just gets to be repetitive and boring.

Snake Infinity Snake Infinity

Why?

I seriously wonder why this game got rated so lowly! This is a good game, and great idea + twist on the original snake game! It's actually similar to my snake game (Pixel Snake).

Planetery Avoidance Planetery Avoidance

Nice!

Nice game bro, 10/10 from me!

ManuelTacoface responds:

thanks man

Goin Up Goin Up

What the...

Truly this was one of the best games I ever played! Just one problem though. I got a medal for jumping on 100 enemies but not the one for jumping on 10

The Lost Mouse 2.5 The Lost Mouse 2.5

I see Potential

Personally I think this game was crap, but I don't mean to bring you down. My first and second games were both maze games. I will admit they were TERRIBLE! Way worse than this one.

I liked the fact that you ruled out cheaters, and that you used a somewhat proffesional looking title screen. You had me fooled that it wasn't going to be a maze game because it was decent (Complement by the way).

Anyways man, keep going and you're going to be a great flasher one day!