Steve Jobs: A Tribute Steve Jobs: A Tribute

WTF?

Why do you guys have negative comments to this animation? Sure it wasn't made like a 4 star animation should be, but that's not it's purpose. Its purpose was to give a tribute to Steve Jobs! Amen.

Mia responds:

Damn right

The Epic Fall of Nyan Cat The Epic Fall of Nyan Cat

Haha!

Boom he hits an alien spaceship (My thought: wow lame), he hits an asteriod (My thought: ok whatever), he hits a street and it blows up (My thought: dude awesome!), the world blows up (My thought: DUDE HOLY SH**), the entire solar system blows up...

I have a heart attack because of how awesome that was.

ArtyomL responds:

Whoa, this is my first time giving someone a heart attack! FUN! Still, thanks for the 10!

Pico's Penny Prank Pico's Penny Prank

Loved it!

Dude this kinda reminds me of the old "skit" films that people would watch in black and white. It would be short and funny, just like this skit :D

Totally loved it! Keep up the good work! Pico Day FTW!

ToonCastleTV responds:

has a classy feel 2 it huh
? ;)

Hey You! Newgrounder! Hey You! Newgrounder!

Dude OMG!

Like no joke, I had my left hand on my face and my right hand on the mouse.... >.<

Anyways, this might or might not get blammed. Next time, submit a better flash that you did more too. Rather than just writing something and submitting it to the flash portal.

Strawberry's Disappointed Strawberry's Disappointed

Pretty Good :D

Dude this movie was awesome, but the only thing that's bad about it... is the time limit.

I mean common, you knew when you submitted it that it wasn't long, so why didn't you add more to it? There really was nothing dissapointing about Strawberry Clock's day? He just pulled out a gun and shot the cucumber.

I thought the animation rocked though, I liked how you made it look all like.... well what's the word? Oh yeah AWESOME!

Shadow Vs Sandbag part 1 Shadow Vs Sandbag part 1

I liked it

This was a pretty good animation. I really enjoyed it. The only problem with it is... why just a stationary sand bag? That's boring dude. I also woudn't recommend naming the title Sonic Vs Sandbag Part 1.

This leads people on to thinking there's going to be a real fight, then once they watch it they're going to be like... "How is there going to be a part 2?". The bag just sits there, it's not a real opponent.

Just wanted to give you those heads up :D

maverickzx100 responds:

thanks for the comment my next animation will be better and the real battle will be a greeting

Sound of Blood Sound of Blood

HOLY SHITTERS

This movie will be featured on the hompage definatly :) I have confidence in this video to make it :)

Kitten with guns animated Kitten with guns animated

Good... Good

You have great animation skills but it from the looks of it... terrible attention spand >.<

The reason I'm saying this is because you animted this quite well, but the only thing it would get looked down upon by..... is its shortness in length. If you would have made this animation longer I probably wouldv'e rated it 10 stars.

I know damn well that you knew it would get looked down upon because of how short the time length is. Anyways dude, it was a great animation overall :)

JBTheAnimator responds:

My next animation wil be 5 min long.
HA!
You didn't see that coming did you? :P

Also thanx for the advice and stuff. :3

[KK] Mega Dance Party [KK] Mega Dance Party

Wow..

You need to actually spend more than 3 minutes on your flashes.

[KK]Kat Fiction [KK]Kat Fiction